The Bringg ecosystem for a client typically consists of the following components:
- Merchant : This is the business using Bringg for delivery logistics e.g. Walmart. Typically, a client will have 2 merchant accounts: one for Staging/Dev and one for Production.
- Orders : In your system, these become Deliveries. In the Bringg code, these are also referred to as "tasks".
- Drivers who get assigned to orders and fulfill their delivery. In the Bringg system, a driver is a User object with the param "driver : true"
- Dispatchers who monitor the orders and drivers. In the Bringg system, a dispatcher is a User object with the param "dispatcher: true"
- Dashboard where dispatchers can view the status of orders, see where drivers are on a map, and assign orders to drivers
- Way Point : Stop along the route. Usually there are 2 way points for every order :
Updated over 1 year ago