- After commercial agreements have been reached between you and the merchant, the merchant will be able to add your fleet to their merchant account in Bringg.
- When that happens, Bringg will send you the Merchant Registered webhook . This contains the "merchant_uuid" (the unique ID for that merchant).
- You can use this to send the Get Merchant Credentials API call to get the Client ID, Client Secret and API key for that merchant.
- You can also access the merchant's Client ID, Client Secret and API key from the Registration page of your Sandbox.
- Every time Bringg sends you a webhook, you need to check the header of the Bringg webhook for the API key. This will let you know to which merchant this webhook belongs.
Updated over 1 year ago