Create the people, business, or organization required for an order:
- the customer who places the order, including name and address for geolocation
- the driver who is Bringging the order to someone waiting (the driver must have the Bringg Driver App installed and be signed into Bringg).
An order can be placed by a new or existing customer.
Delivery an order to a customer who is waiting for a driver to arrive:
- A customer places an order.
- The order is assigned to a driver.
- The driver accepts the order.
- The order is added to the driver's task list.
- When the driver is ready, the driver updates the order to started.
- The customer receives an SMS or email notification that the driver is on the way.
- The customer can track and communicate with the driver.
- When the driver arrives at the customer location, the driver updates the order to driver arrived at location.
- The customer is notified that the driver arrived.
- The driver drops off the delivery.
- The driver adds any required proof of delivery to the order.
- The driver updates the order as completed.
Updated about 3 years ago