Bringg Tags are configurations you can define to customize the following:
- Customer App Tags - configure the customer app interface and enable/disable some features.
- Customer Configuration Tags - configure SMS alerts and customize tracking URLs.
- Driver App Tags - configure driver actions.
- Cancellation Flow Configuration Tags - configure cancellation flow.
You can create multiple Bringg Tags of each type.
Use Customer App tags to customize the customer app interface, including:
- Tracking Page Logo
- Email Logo
- Drive Pin (on the map)
- Destination Pin (on the map)
- Base Color
- Font Color
- Email Base Color
- Allow the customer to rate the driver (enable/disable)
Use the customer configurations tags to customize SMS alerts and the tracking URL.
The sharing modes for SMS alerts include the following:
- All Methods
- Only via email
- Only via phone
- Do not share with customer
The SMS alerts you can confugure are the following:
- SMS Alert On Route Started
- SMS Alert On Order Created
- SMS Alert On Order Started
- SMS Alert On Driver Arrival
- Reschedule SMS
- SMS Alert On Driver Leaving - configure this alert as one of the following:
- On every checkout
- On every checkout if was not rated)
- SMS Alert On Order Late
For each SMS alert, create customized text using Bringg SMS text variables. Insert Bringg SMS text variables in SMS text and the value of the variable is used in the SMS.
A Bringg SMS Text Variable Example
For example, an SMS sent for order #49023 to a customer whose first name is John uses the following text:
Hi #first_name, Your order (#id) is on the way.
The SMS that is sent is the following:
Hi John, Your order (#49023) is on the way.
Bringg SMS variables include the following:
Value Inserted in SMS
The delivery address.
The customer name.
The customer's first name.
The order Id.
The job description of the driver.
The tracking URL.
The Company Name
The description of the team.
The order's delivery time window.
The order title.
The driver's name.
The way point's customer's name.
Use Drive App tags to configure the actions for driver as either:
- Not allowed
- After arrival
The configurable driver actions, including:
- Take a payment
- Take a picture
- Take a note
- Take a signature
- Take a scan
- Use OCR
Use Cancellation Flow Configuration tags to create cancellation reasons, including:
- Text - text for a cancellation reason
- Order Type - the type of order to which the cancellation applies, including:
- Pick Up
- Drop Off
- Pick Up and Drop Off
- Mandatory Actions - the action required for the driver, including:
- Take Picture
- Take Note
- Take Signature
Updated about 3 years ago