The Pickup at Store SDK for react native is a wrapper SDK for the native iOS and Android Driver SDKs and currently exposes APIs for the Pickup at Store flow.
Follow the getting started instructions in the SDK repo.
- User (customer) logs in your app.
- Your server authenticates the user in your system and then in Bringg.
- Bringg returns authentication and authorization tokens to your server.
- Your server creates a task in Bringg.
- Your server sends the task ID to your app.
- User starts the task, using the SDK with the authorization token and task ID, and is assigned an identifying number and color.
- User ETA and tracking displays in Bringg system.
- User status changes to "arrived at store" via manual or automatic check-in from the SDK.
- Bringg system receives alert of user arrival, including identifying color and number.
- User status changes to "left store" via manual or automatic checkout from the SDK.
Updated about 2 years ago